Friday, February 26, 2010



























I simply love window seats especially this one surrounded by books posted on apartment therapy. I'm thinking this is a good place to sit for all of my spring break, but in forty-eight hours I'm on a jet-plane to Belize. Think of me: it's a medical mission trip, and I am excited.

To add to the above, the house that beholds that little windowsill also has beautiful bedrooms like this and that.

I wish I had time to make these dark-chocolate cookies with expresso. Wouldn't that be lovely?

I'm loving Keira Knightly's bangs in this photo.

And, I'm still trying to figure out if I can go see the beautiful harpist Joanna Newsom in Grand Rapids after spring break.

Remember, you are loved.

1 comment:

  1. That window seat is gorgeous!!!!! And the view it has is breathtaking. :)

    ReplyDelete