Sunday, April 18, 2010
















Ah, life is beautiful. I'm feeling more myself every day; this skin feels good. Such a day: I am spoiled. I enjoy Indiana weather even if it is windy and chilly. I spent the entire day outside, talking with friends, and listening to music. These cute kids came to campus:
















One of my amazing residents spared her extra points to buy me a mini red french press! It is cute!
















My roommate loved me and brought me back sushi from Indy: California roll, Futo Maki, & Spicy Salmon. Next, I experienced Middle Eastern Night at the Lodges where a pretty woman from India taught us dancing - it was so Bollywood.
















Afterwards, many ladies gathered in Apartment J to surprise the grown-up Brittany Horswell for her twenty-first. She drank strawberry-lemonade sparkly with fresh fruits showing off her juicy Anthropologie dress. She is beautiful.

























Last, Bobby Wrigley showed off his Sigur Ros dvd. Such a good time, night, and fun with friends. I can't ask for anything more (well, other, than wishing Logan was here).

Peace and grace.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pictures. :) That lucky duck has an Anthropologie dress!! Someday, I shall buy something from there.

    -Rachel <3

    ReplyDelete