Tuesday, July 20, 2010

hello monday


















I cannot believe it is already middle of July. Summer is passing quickly, and in three weeks, I'll be heading home to Indiana. Tonight I made snickerdoodles, which is always therapeutic for me. The only thing is I mixed in some Chai with the cinnamon sugar. Not going to lie, it made them taste a little weird, but still baking is so good. I haven't made a list in a while so here we go:

The most adorable bridal shower inspired by Breakfast at Tiffany's.

I love Dawn Landes especially her cover of "Young Folks" (not to mention, the old men in these video are precious).

My friend Bethany posted this beautiful room on her blog.

I am listening to this lately (specifically Solid Ground).

All of these shoots are perfect by designer Lo Bjurulf.

I am very excited about Emersonmade.

All my love, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment