Wednesday, June 15, 2011

my new new baby niece



























June Emilia Schrock
7 lbs 10 oz, 21 inches

"We'll bring a child into this world
And we'll say the one thing
Everyone should hear:
You were meant for amazing things."

Yesterday my brother Joe and sister-in-law Mallory brought baby June into the world (she makes her cousin Kati seem so big). Her middle name is pronounced like Amelia but spelled like my first name Emilie. I felt so honored yesterday, and I'm sure my face showed it. Logan kept saying, "You are so proud of yourself" as if I was the one who endured natural child birth (Mal is a champ).

She is so beautiful, calm, and sweet. Oh brother, Joe is going to have a hard time telling her no. She is the best post-honeymoon present. We love her.

(p.s. We're married and back in Marion! I'm working on so many posts: wedding, honeymoon, marriage, such a sweet season minus the NCLEX studying)

2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful and I love that they got your name in there, too! What an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetest thing ever! I would feel so honored and special if my name was used in my niece, too Emilie! :) :)

    I simply cannot wait to see honeymoon, wedding pictures, etc. I've been checking in daily to see if you've got them posted yet!

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete