Saturday, July 16, 2011

happy friday

Oh my goodness, it's already the middle of July. Summer slow down please. Alright, alright, this weekend is going to be a good one. Logan and I are going to see my brother and his family in Chesterton tonight (and hopefully see the last Harry Potter movie), Mike & Kirst's wedding tomorrow (can't wait), IKEA on Sunday, Women's World Cup (go USA!), pretty Hannah's bridal dinner later Sunday, and then babysit Daylen, Ari & June on Monday.

What a good summer we're having.

Oh, and I debated sharing this, but I have approval from most of those featured in this little video from fourth of July. I hope it makes your weekend sweeter, and when I say sweeter, I really mean funnier, I mean, more fun. Whatever. Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. I have such patriotic friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great things on your agenda! (I am especially envying your time with those babies)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kim, we try we try.

    court, visit and we'll babysit all day long. june is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loved this.
    let's get together again soon please!

    ReplyDelete