Tuesday, October 11, 2011

moses is two


Happy Birthday, Moses. I still remember this day two years ago. It was the first weekend Logan came back to Indiana since he left for seminary. You were cute and little. And now, you're running around doing the pogo dance. I'm sorry I missed your birthday party yesterday. I wonder if your parents had more news such as expecting another sibling like they announced at your party last year.

You're such a happy and kind boy, so loving to your baby sister Kati. You stole everyone's heart at our wedding this summer. Please never stop being cuddly because I love it when I pick you up and you put those big arms around my neck and squeeze.

Don't worry. I didn't forget about your birthday present. I'm working on it. It will be in the mail soon (along with your cousin Alex's... I need to work on sending presents on time, huh?). I love you, Moses.

2 comments:

  1. He is so sweet.
    And this post is adorable.
    And it also makes me so excited to be an aunt someday♥
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word, he is. makes me jealous you get to see him every sunday at church!

    ReplyDelete