Thursday, December 8, 2011

over the rhine


Week began with an awesome couple from church making an amazing meal, spent in an old Princeton house, good conversation. Neighbor's birthday on Monday, celebrated by seeing the Milk Carton Kids and Over the Rhine in Philadelphia. First shifts off orientation, first week working part time (opposed to full time in November). Wait, November happened? It's December. Christmas tree up. Buying presents. Making presents. Thankful for friends. Preparing for friends to move. I have a husband, I have a job, I have a good community. I'm so thankful for what I have. I get to see family in two weeks, miss my nieces and nephews. And last week, it was 60's, this week it's raining, I think, I might be ready for snow.

I feel so much joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment