Sunday, February 14, 2010























'Open your eyes 
here comes a bigger part
And seek and define 
the answers are easy to read
Face that inevitable'
- Damien Jurado

I'm almost positive this is the first real sleep in saturday of my semester. I have nowhere to be until tonight. I just need to write a paper, do a little shopping, and make some valentines for my lovelies.

On a side note, two years ago or so, I left pandora for imeem, but then recently myspace took imeem from me, and I'm a little mad. While I'm not sad to return pandora, I just wished imeem would have warn me so I could have saved my playlists. However, apparently, myspace is importing your old playlists, but you have to sign up for an account. I don't want a myspace. I barely like facebook as it is. Oh, brother.

I'm also in the process of trying to figure out how to make the flower paper cutout on snippet&ink. If anyone knows, help a sister out. I've been googling 'flower paper cut out... paper snowflakes paper flowers' with the hope that something will point out to a pattern. 

No comments:

Post a Comment