Saturday, February 13, 2010


Well, hello, look what I woke up to this morning. I can't even begin to express my love for frosted trees. When I walk to classes on early morning like this, I feel classy, dreamy good. It simply makes me happy.

While this probably won't be my most memorable Valentine's Day weekend or favorite since:
    a) I can't be with Logan
    b) I have a date with homework
I can't complain too much, at least not yet.

Well, here's my first list, I'm not necessarily an overly heart person for Valentine's, but I do enjoy red, see?





















1. the cutest plain from Heritage 1981





















2. nice bows from Forever21




















3. stripes for your boy from Forever21






















4. love him tie from Urban Outfitters

Well, here's to the weekend. Remember, you are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment