Friday, January 28, 2011

finally














Finally! Last year, I remember Anthropologie & Urban Outfitters announcing their plans to release a bridal line. And ever since Logan proposed, I was searching for the release date. You know, they finally let us on to their little secret. On Valentine's Day, BLDHN will let us see the full details of the pretty dresses on these hangers.

I realized early on that by the time they made these dresses available that I wouldn't have enough time to order (not to mention they going to be expensive $1000-$5000). And I know I already have my dress, well, kind of. It's planned and going to be cut and sewn in the near future, but I'm sure I'll still drool over these new dresses.

1 comment:

  1. Your dress is going to be A.M.A.Z.I.N.G
    Those anthro models in their dresses will have nothing on you :)

    your fabrics are perfect
    the dress and You will be so pretty, and just-right

    ReplyDelete