Thursday, July 21, 2011

newlywed

Yep, I cut it. It was a combination of things: hot, humid Indiana weather and constant tangles. Haircuts are bound to happen after a wedding and NCLEX studying. Plus, my downfall is if I have to trim more than two or three inches, I opt to donating it to Pantene Beautiful Lengths. Bye nine and half inches. I will definitely miss long braids, but I know you'll grow back, at least I hope so.

Also, I'm not sure if it's a result of summer or being married, but I rarely take time to put on makeup.  When I say makeup, I mean, mascara, because that's all I wear usually. Anyone else feel that way in the summer?

4 comments:

  1. You don't need makeup! You're beautiful without it babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss that face, Get back east soon...I am tired of dancing alone;) Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are cute!

    I got my hair cut two weeks ago (and had my first ever massage :)

    Yup, I feel that way during summer....
    In the mornings I usually take a shower, grab an apple and my tea and I comb my hair on the drive to work and then put on mascara at a stoplight.

    Might qualify as distracted driving...but whatever...the bare minimum gets done by the time I walk into the office

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks mom :)

    michelle, countdown is almost a month, crazy huh?

    court, thats pretty much the only time i do put on mascara... is while driving, whoops.

    ReplyDelete