Tuesday, August 16, 2011

six years






















This past weekend, Logan and I went to our last wedding of the summer. Hannah and I have been friends for over twelve years now. For six of those years, she and my other friend Tony have dated. Seriously, I grew up with these kids. They are two incredible people who have waited for each other against all the odds of changing and becoming different that comes naturally with high school and college. I'm so proud of them. That sounds weird, but I am.

I'm so happy they're married. Hannah and Tony gave the most beautiful (and funny) hand-written vows I've ever heard. It was just them, so Hannah and Tony. I remember one line from her vow that I can't forget and that is so important in marriage: "I promise to always grow with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment