Saturday, September 10, 2011

autumn love

Oh baby, it's that time - pumpkin spice lattes, scarves, and bonfire, fall weather. Except Marion, can we talk please? You are, in fact, not the city of London, and I can't have a bonfire due to the never-ending vegetable section mist at the grocery store, constant wetness thing you're doing. It's fall, which means it should be dry or thunderstorms, no in between. Seriously, how could you be so selfish? The crops need to dry up so the farmers can harvest so they can make money to feed their families by selling food for the animals to eat.

The only good thing about this weather is I can curl up with this latte at Starbucks and play on the internet. Okay, I guess I'll live until the rain goes away.

Happy Friday, friends.



4 comments:

  1. Autumn's my favorite, but I'm still gripping summer threads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post. I'm glad to see you've been enjoying the sudden arrival of Autumn as much as me...but yes! I do agree that this rain needs to cease soon so we can enjoy that sunshine that makes Autumn look its most beautiful.

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. bethany, you didn't tweet that! and i know what you mean. i would hold on to summer as long as you can - senior year get too busy. i can't even remember senior year autumn.

    and thanks rachel! can't wait to hear how you like new york. if you're interested, princeton is only an hour away. it's pretty neat, too.

    ReplyDelete